Data Protection Provisions
Austen Apparel attaches much value to the protection of your personal data and creates, processes and uses your personal data exclusively in accordance with the principles referred to below and whilst obeying the applicable data protection laws.
Your Personal Data
We only collect personal data which we consider necessary for us to provide our services to you. Personal data includes all information that relates to a particular or identifiable person. This includes among other things your name, your telephone number, your postal address and email address, user ids and passwords and credit card details.
Your Data Is Created For The Process Referred To Below
Austen Apparel creates processes and uses your personal data only in connection with the institution and the management of a customer account as well as for the provision of the services offered in connection with the customer account. Other than that Austen Apparel creates, processes and uses your personal data only in so far as you have given your permission for that.
We use the information with regard to your person as follows:
• In order to make sure that the contents of the websites are represented in the way that is most effective for you and your computer;
• In order to provide you with information, products and services that you have either asked us to provide you with or in respect of which we believe that they might be of interest to you, in so far as you have declared to agree to being contacted for such purposes;
• In order to fulfill our obligations in connection with agreements that have been created between you and us;
• In order to draw your attention to changes in our service provision portfolio, in so far as you have declared to agree to being contacted for such purposes;
• In order to process transactions for goods which you may wish to purchase through our website.
Protection of Your Data
In order to protect your personal data we always use the most up-to-date security technologies, in particular the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Technology.
The Use of Logistics Providers And Other Service Providers
For the dispatch of your order Austen Apparel makes your personal data available to logistics providers, who process these data for the order of Austen Apparel and in compliance with these data protection provisions as well as the necessary security measures.
Newsletter, Subscription, Customer Surveys
At regular intervals Austen Apparel sends newsletters to registered interested parties. In so far as you have registered for a Austen Apparel Newsletter, Austen Apparel creates and processes your personal data exclusively for the dispatch of the newsletter concerned. Your data will be deleted immediately when you terminate the newsletter subscription concerned. You can at any time cancel your subscription via the link contained in the newsletter.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Other than as set out herein, we will not disclose your personal data to a third party unless one of the following applies:
• You have consented;
• It is required by law;
• It will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody’s life or health.
Questions, remarks and suggestions in respect of these data protection guidelines are always welcome and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.